The options available to you
- Cottage-style four- or three-sided frames
- Full height bi-folding doors in tracks or 4-sided frames
- Up to 6 panels can be hinged together
- 89mm louvres which can be tilted even when the doors are locked
- Hidden tilt rods
- Split tilt rods allow a section of the louvers to be open independently of another
- White or brown as standard, with RAL colours available
Why choose Rhino Security Shutters from Shutter Boutique?
Select Rhino Security Shutters for:
- Serious home protection that doesn’t compromise on style
- Patented lock and louvre systems that withstands vandalism
- A flexible, sophisticated light solution that delivers premium-strength security
- A 3-year warranty against faulty manufacture
Shutter Boutique’s established and experienced team of shutter experts are on hand to guide you through the fitting and installation process.
We recommend an installation survey for an accurate quote. This enables Shutter Boutique to measure your windows and doors and ascertain exactly what is required.
This will also enable our professional team will advise you on the right solution for your home and security needs. Taking into consideration your budget and timeline, our tradesmen will provide you with all the relevant information, allowing you to make an informed decision in the best interests of your home.
Installation will be a painless and professional process, with our shutter fitters taking the utmost care of your home.
Call Shutter Boutique today on 0203 9110 067 for more information and to discuss your Rhino Security Shutter needs.